Tuesday 15 April 2008

Biker Ted's Award #2



I would like to take this opportunity of thanking Sarah from Sarahs House for nominating me the Arte y Pico Award. In doing so she wrote:

Biker Ted.. http://bikerted.blogspot.com/
Biker Ted Rocks... Lots of stunning pictures and tales of bike riding. Encourages me that one day we will spend some time abroard on the bike.

My aim from writing my blog is to do exactly what Sarah says, to encourage people to get out on two wheels, be it in their own country or another. When we first went abroad Ian was quite nervous about the unknown, which is exactly what can make a motorcycle tour exciting. Things may go wrong but many times they can be sorted out, as what happened to us last year. I will write about this at a later date.

As usual there are rules, 5 to be exact.. in receiving this award.


1) Pick 5 blogs that You Feel Are Deserving of this award based on their

(a) creativity,

(b) design,

(c) interesting material, and

(d) contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) For each award giver: Include the name of the author and a link to their blog, so they can be visited.

3) For each award recipient: Show the award with the name and link to the blogger from whom it was received.

4) For both giver and receiver: Show the link of Arte y Pico. (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/)

5) Publish these rules.

As I am new to the world of blogging I will have to adhere to these rules at a later date so you will have to “bear” with me for a while on this

No comments: